Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
$89.90 - $104.28
The OOZY Trail 295 Rim was the first Spank Industries OohBah profile rim model, with a revolutionary tubeless enhancing design, called BeadBite. The OOZY Trail 295's wide 29.5mm outer, 24.5mm inner width allows the use of a wide range of tire sizes and profiles, and intensifies wheel stiffness while increasing the tire volume, improving both comfort and traction in loose conditions. Despite its wide burly appearance, the SPANK OOZY Trail 295 is no heavy weight. At as low as 450g in, it goes head to head with many carbon rim competitors with a safer, more durable, responsible, and economic Dynamal alloy construction. SPANK's patented Oohbah rim profile with inverted tube well, creates an element of hoop strength in the lateral profile, while reinforcing the critical side wall flanges, and means wider, lighter rims which deliver the highest strength to weight ratio on the market. Smooth ramps leading to the bead seats mean tubeless inflation is a breeze with most hand or floor pumps. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±450 (26") / ±470 (27.5") /± 490 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 24.5 / 29.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: polish anodized, decal logos - ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 555 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 559x24.5 (26") / 584x24.5 (27.5") / 622x24.5 (29")
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only), 29? - Outside Width: 27mm - Inner bead width: 22.3mm - Section Height: 20mm - Weight: 26?- 482g, 27.5"-515g, 29?- 547g - Type: Sleeved or Welded - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 32
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
$499.99 - $542.50
Stiffer, stronger, and ready to party, ARC 31 Carbon Rims take notes from Race Face's Next R carbon wheelset; built to handle the most challenging days on the trail. With one of the lightest enduro rims on the market, you can tackle the climbs with speed while you hit the descents with confidence. The ARC 31 have been redesigned to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer. Featuring a generous 31mm internal width for modern tire widths with lower pressures, and available in 28 and 32 spoke holes with incredible stiffness all wrapped up in a mere 445g (27.5). Lace these rims to your favorite hub and you’ve got a world class wheelset ready for action.
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified Specs: - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22.3 - Profile: 22 - Weight: 410 - ERD: 594
Whisky's No.9 36w rims are their choice for all-around trail riding and off-road touring. They fit a huge range of modern mountain bike tires, and offer lightweight performance across the board. These highly-versatile mountain rims provide huge performance gains over aluminum rims of the same width. A perfect mix of width, weight and stiffness, these will be right at home on almost any mountain bike in your stable. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and tape required in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Whisky's No.9 30d road rims are designed to offer leading edge, tubeless performance on or off-road. These rims offer lightweight, stable platforms to build exquisite wheels. Its wide internal width pairs exceedingly well with a broad range of tires and provides versatility no matter what surface you’re riding. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. From tarmac to gravel, brevets to the CX course, this rim is Whisky's lightweight go-to for all round, drop bar performance. As with all rims they make, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
The No.9 Carbon GVL rim’s low rotational weight and the aerodynamic benefits of its 35mm-deep rim profile help you conserve energy over miles of rollers, false flats, and whatever else your gravel rides throw at you. The 23mm internal width pairs well with tires ranging from 32mm to 2.2-inches wide for versatility in unpredictable conditions. The asymmetric rim profile equalizes spoke tension and angles for stronger, stiffer builds, making the No.9 Carbon GVL a solid foundation for wheels that will take your gravel bike to the next level. - Recommended rider weight limit is 240 lbs. - 85 PSI maximum tire pressure on a 32c tire - Weight: 435g - For tires 32mm – 2.2-inches
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • Width: 65mm • Depth: 21mm
In the Midwestern United States, Fat Bike traffic rivals automobile traffic. Let’s face it, the wheels on these rigs are purpose built. Purposeful pigs of a wheel size. Steadfast, durable, ramble over anything wheels! So we named our new 80mm wheel after the most bad ass pig on the planet. The Mulefüt. Wide enough to handle a sizable tire patch, with strategic cut-outs to reduce overall weight. Ramble on! Product specs: - 830g - Outer rim width: 80mm - Inner rim width: 74.4mm - Size: 26in (559) - Pinned - Str tubeless ready - Disc only - Hole count: 32 (dual row) - Erd 551mm - Hole offset 19mm
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Eyeletted spoke holes - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 23 - Width OD: 28.4 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 465g - ERD: 601 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
- Model: AT-PRO801-UL - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 74 - Width OD: 80 - Profile: 23.5 - Wall: Sgl - Side: NMSW - Valve: PV - Weight: 1078g - ERD: 536 - Tire Compatibility: Tube Only
- Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
$69.90 - $78.02
Spank's Spoon 32 rims are gravity rims done right! If your rides encompass big hits and fast descents then a pair of Spoon 32 rims might be just what you need to tackle your favored terrain. - Six Series aluminum alloy - Disc specific rim - Tubeless Ready
$89.98 - $99.98
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims are available in 25, 29, 35, 40 and 45mm widths to provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
$94.99 - $114.98
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
$75.58 - $83.98
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
- Braking surface: Disc - Rim weight: 445g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 28; 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
Product specs: - Str tubeless ready - Size: 27.5", 29" - Outside width: 40mm - Inner bead width: 36mm - Weight: 27.5"-515g, 29"-550g - Double wall welded rim (sleeved rims available oem only) - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 28/32
$94.98 - $99.98
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i23 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
- The next generation in SPANK’s mountain bike rims with a built in vibration damping system. - Low sectional profile height and high width adds radial compliance while keeping high lateral stiffness and torsional strength.
Overkill? Maybe. Let’s just call it a rim you can ride over hill and dale without bothering to pack a spoke wrench. Product specs: - Sizes: 700c, 29-inch, 20-inch, 20x1 3/8-inch, 24-inch, 24x1-3/8-inch - Hole counts: 32, 36 - Width: 22.5mm
$100.00 - $110.20
Wider and even lower in profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for XC tires
Product specs: - Size:24", 26", 29" - Width:33.5 - Bead width: 33.5mm - Inner bead width: 26mm - Section height: 25.5mm - Weight (26"): 660g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
Page 1 of 4 Next page