Reliability meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. The 350 hub was developed according to the credo: Reliability meets simplicity. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchets and the resulting large engagement area provides reliability. The plugged construction allows easy maintenance without the need for tools. Adaptation to different axle standards or modification of the engagement angle is also possible with just a few manual steps.
Featuring WTP's very own, patented 3-point clutch friction system, the Helix hub will take you backwards in style and hold up to any peg abuse that comes its way. - Unique internal arrangement with face-bearing clutch stopper - WTP Patented "Tri-Point" friction system - Hub Drilling: 32 - Cassette Body Type: Single Cog Driver - Axle Size: 14mm - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
WTP Helix front hubs feature a 6061-T6 alloy refined hub shell with 2 high quality sealed bearings. - Alloy CNC cones - Includes 2x nylon hub guard - Hub Drilling: 36 - Axle Size: 3/8" - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
$135.98 - $285.98
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
- Use a front/reat set or match the front with Sturmey 3sp fixed rear or 2sp kickback rear - 6061 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearing and solid nutted axle (145mm front/175mm rear overall axle length) - Rear is flip-flop threaded for freewheel
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
- HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Forged and CNC weight-optimized alloy hub body - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination - QR end caps included with all hubs - Cassette/Driver: choose; Shimano HG-11, or Scram XDR - Axle/Spacing: 12x142mm Thru Axle (includes 10mm QR endcaps) - Hole: 28h
- SPANK's HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination
- Trail riding optimized straightpull hub with unique oversized flanges, - 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body, alloy axle, alloy freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x142mm, SLS straight pull - WEIGHT (g): ±281 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy XD Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy Shimano Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): QRx135mm, 12x142 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): QRx135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
- Ultra-tough 5 bearing Single Speed rear hub for All Mountain, DJ, FR, Pumptrack, and BMX. - Integrated 3mm 11T Cog Freehub (for 1/8" SS Chains) - Female Axle, M10 Lock-down Bolts, Alloy End-Caps - Wide Flange design eliminates dish in rear wheel, maximizing wheel strength & stiffness - Hole count: 32H - 6-bolt
$46.40 - $52.47
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
$143.99 - $153.31
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
The Shimano Alfine DH-UR705-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch Center Lock wheels and uses a 12 x 100mm E-THRU axle design. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Proper positioning with 12mm E-THRU - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Effortless setting of disc rotor - Durable sealing performance
Shimano's Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 11 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub. - Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible
Shimano Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 8 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub. - Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible - Rotor lockring not included - Hub Center to Flange: 30.0mm - Hub Drilling: 32-hole - Flange Diameter: 92.5mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Made for trekking bikes with rim brakes, the SHIMANO DEORE T610 front hub offers durable and reliable performance thanks to its high-quality sealing and angular contact bearings. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low-friction rolling
Build yourself a tough, no-nonsense rear wheel with Shimano's Deore Rear Hub. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent double contact sealing to seal out dirt and water. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page