$176.88 - $183.98
No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
$39.95 - $61.58
The Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing. - Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7075 T6 Aluminum - Similar to Fox Kabolt axle
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$25.74 - $28.04
- CNC-machined tubeless valves with aluminum stem nut and valve core wrench cap - Fit for most other tubeless rims and wheel
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$21.15 - $26.24
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type 12mm TA - Hub Spacing 197mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 94mm - Rim inner width range 45mm+ - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Novatec D202SB - Wheel Weight 1720g - Spoke Type Stainless Black - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo JP96 - Skewers Included No
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
$600.23 - $814.28
The XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 30: a whole lot of wheel. Fit with high volume tires it will eat up the roughest of descents you can throw at it, and it will climb to those trailheads with ease. Really the perfect size for demanding all mountain riders, it features DT's famous aluminum rim construction, proven on World Cup downhill and EWS levels. The DT Swiss wheel build quality and the unmatched Ratchet System hubs complement this extremely capable package, made to dominate the mountain.
$428.73 - $568.73
It's a fact: On an E-MTB you run into trail sections much faster than you have ever before considered possible. The H 1700 SPLINE 30 has the power to get you out of such situations as a winner and not face down in the dirt. Steering precision is covered by the strong spokes and the trademark DT Swiss wheel build with high and even spoke tension. The rim can take tires suited for fast riding on rugged terrain and supports them perfectly, even at low pressures. Reliable Ratchet System hubs finally make sure that you can come back and attack those gnarly sections of trail time and time again.
$15.99 - $17.99
Premium grade 14-gauge stainless steel spokes available in the appropriate BMX lengths, and in a ton of awesome colors! Product Specifications - Material: Premium Grade Stainless Steel - Gauge: 14g - Length: Assorted - Quantity: 40pc per pack - Weight: 8.3oz per pack
A pair of lightweight, 17mm aluminum axle nuts. - 14mm fits most rear axles (M14xP1.0) - 3/8" fits most front axles (3/8x26T) - 7075-T6 aluminum - Weight: 0.8oz
The Mission Radar is an affordable front hub with two precision sealed bearings and a hollow heat-treated chromoly inner axle. The slim 6061-T6 aluminum hub shell has a classic look, and is available in 36-hole only. The bolt-in axle design works great with pegs or without. - Hub shell: 6061-T6 aluminum 36-hole - Axle: Hollow heat-treated chromoly - Axle bolts: Chromoly 3/8" (17mm Socket / 6mm Allen) - Bearings: 2 durable sealed cartridges - Hole count: 36 - Weight: 10.6oz
The Kink Boulevard hub was designed to handle modern day street riding and heavy peg use without sacrificing on aesthetics or weight. The inner 15mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle uses a floating bearing system, which prevents side-load which can shorten bearing life. The hub shell itself is fully CNC-machined from tough 7075-T6 aluminum, creating a strong body and flanges that can take plenty of stress from the spokes. This hub is compatible with Kink Boulevard nylon hub guards, and laces into a rock-solid wheel.
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
$352.90 - $430.48
Your entire focus lies on the right line choice, the exact braking point and the spot-on steering movement. All the everyday stress fades away, you feel free and only hear the precise sound of the freehub system. The E 1900 Spline was developed precisely for these freewheeling moments. A proven aluminum rim, a Ratchet LN freewheel system and hand-laced steel spokes provide the reliability required from an Enduro wheel. Start your EWS career!
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Double wall 32 hole alloy rims w/CNC machined sides - Deore HB-M530 V-brake hub - Silver stainless spokes - XC QR wheel
This welded, 30mm-wide E-MTB rim is the ideal all-rounder. When you head into the unknown, the HX 531 is the perfect choice with a 30mm internal width to support meaty tires. With an ideal position in the middle of the strength to weight to width range, it works with many tire sizes and is the ideal choice for all eMTB's meant to be ridden on proper MTB terrain.
$10.17 - $15.72
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
Upgrade hoops for your kid's 24” MTB. The SPOON 28-24 is a durable six series alloy rim model featuring SPANK’s patented OohBah profile design. A 23mm internal width accepts a wide range of 24” tires from street to DH. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your street bike, or out to upgrade your kid’s MTB, SPOON 28-24 rims are an ultra-strong, ultra-safe option at a value oriented price. Key Technologies: OohBah Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 474 ETRTO (mm): 507x23 Discipline: Kids
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride. - Tubeless Ready - Technologies: BeadBite Anti-burp, OohBah Inverted Inner Wall
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
$61.99 - $63.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Black Ops DW1.1 wheelsets for popular modern day BMX and wheelie bikes - Black Ops MX1100 hubs with sealed bearings and laced with DT spokes - 24mm inner rim width supports a variety of modern sizes - OLD: Front: 100mm, Rear: 110mm - Gears: Singlespeed freewheel - Type: Tube only - Size: 20-inch
$291.88 - $310.18
The number to count on—240 with Ratchet EXP. The new 240 is developed for riders with the most extreme ambitions. The latest version of the hub is equipped with the Ratchet EXP system to maximize reliability. The increased bearing distance increases bearing lifetime, the straight spring provides more direct engagement (which reduces wear), and a smaller number of parts not only makes maintenance easier, but also reduces weight.
Replacement bearings for OOZY Trail F15/20 or SPIKE F20/15 Front Hubs. Compatible with all OOZY hubs and wheels. Compatible only with SPIKE and SPOON wheels produced in 2016 or later (with SPIKE hubs). - Material : Steel - Weight (g): Front ±35 Rear ±62 - Compatibility : OOZY/SPIKE Front & Rear Hubs
Page 1 of 39 Next page