The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
$34.95 - $37.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
- Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
• City/commuter sidewall protection • Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
$19.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$14.99 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.0
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
$22.99 - $30.99
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Size: 26 x 2.1
$18.99 - $19.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$35.00 - $40.00
Serfas' Krest is a fast and predictable XC and all-mountain tire. It uses ramped, medium-height knobs in the center for speed and tightly spaced lugs all around for constant traction and solid braking. It can be used as both a front and rear tire in all conditions.
$31.00 - $49.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
A serial winner of MTB tire tests, Schwalbe's Nobby Nic Performance is unbelievably versatile. The tread offers unbeatable control in any conditions, and it's light and fast enough to race on.
- Rapid Rob uses the former profile of Racing Ralph and for many years it has proved an attractive entry-level model. - It's definitely the right choice for rougher trails on either the front or rear wheel.
Schwalbe's Rock Razor virtually shaves the edges off bumps on the enduro course. A semi-slick tire for the gravity and enduro scenes, it‘s a solid option for fast, dry trails, especially riding it on the rear wheel. With the Super Gravity carcass, you get exceptional sidewall protection while keeping the weight down for quick accelerations. For incredibly low-rolling resistance, only one tire makes the cut.
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris. - Level: Comp Wire - VFA Directional Tread
$31.99 - $59.99
- A legendary Cross Country tread offering excellent traction and cornering - Torch Tread multi-height high-density rubber knobs - Burning Edge silica-reinforced cornering knobs - ASB anti-pinch sidewalls
$28.90 - $39.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$32.99 - $49.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - 60-95 PSI
$12.99 - $22.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
The Tourguard is a super-reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead-to-bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$35.00 - $59.99
Drop. The. Hammer. - Grooved slick tread design - Lightweight casing While originally designed as a BMX race tire, the DTH has found success beyond the track, including street riding, pump track, skate park, and slopestyle. The grooved slick maximizes rolling speed by minimizing drag.
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
$39.99 - $72.00
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
$45.00 - $89.99
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
A versatile mid-spike for deep loam or loose powder - High-volume casing - Mid-spike tread design Our pro athletes needed a mid-spike tire that could handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud. The Shorty is that tire. A high-volume casing makes the Shorty a more versatile option than a dedicated mud spike like our Wet Scream. Large, tall, and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil to provide predictable, stable cornering at warp speeds.
Page 1 of 7 Next page