$39.99 - $49.99
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
$31.95 - $37.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$22.99 - $25.99
• Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
• City/commuter sidewall protection • Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
$22.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.0
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$22.99 - $30.99
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Size: 26 x 2.1
$18.99 - $19.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• City/commuter tire with kevlar belt to reduce punctures • Reflective sidewall for visibility • 26 x 1 3/8 inch • ISO 590
Serfas' Krest is a fast and predictable XC and all-mountain tire. It uses ramped, medium-height knobs in the center for speed and tightly spaced lugs all around for constant traction and solid braking. It can be used as both a front and rear tire in all conditions.
A serial winner of MTB tire tests, Schwalbe's Nobby Nic Performance is unbelievably versatile. The tread offers unbeatable control in any conditions, and it's light and fast enough to race on.
Schwalbe's Rapid Rob has learned from the best and uses the former profile of the highly-touted Racing Ralph. It features level-3 K-Guard flat protection for peace of mind. It’s definitely the right choice for rougher trails on either the front or rear wheel.
Schwalbe's Rock Razor virtually shaves the edges off bumps on the enduro course. A semi-slick tire for the gravity and enduro scenes, it‘s a solid option for fast, dry trails, especially riding it on the rear wheel. With the Super Gravity carcass, you get exceptional sidewall protection while keeping the weight down for quick accelerations. For incredibly low-rolling resistance, only one tire makes the cut.
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris.
$49.99 - $59.99
- A legendary Cross Country tread offering excellent traction and cornering - Torch Tread multi-height high-density rubber knobs - Burning Edge silica-reinforced cornering knobs - ASB anti-pinch sidewalls - TC model is tubeless compatible - Folding Bead
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with the proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - 60-95 PSI
Love sessioning the streets, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on pavement and dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling. - Weight: 800g (26 x 2.2), 825g (26 x 2.4)
$99.99 - $117.00
The Mammoth is the first fat bike tire from Maxxis! The center tread is relatively low to help keep the tire rolling, while the large side knobs aid in cornering. Available in a 4.00-inch casing, the Mammoth is ready for duty on the trail, the beach, or in the snow.
$74.00 - $89.99
An even more aggressive Minion?! The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering, and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tire. The center tread is heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo! - Redesigned, wider shoulder knobs for better cornering - Paddle-like center knobs for improved braking - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Downhill-specific 2-ply casing - Wire bead
$77.00 - $83.00
Mid-spike trail tire for demanding conditions. The DH version of the Maxxis Shorty was an instant favorite of their World Cup DH racers. The single-ply version offers trail riders the same traction in a much lighter package. All trail versions of the Shorty feature Maxxis' Tubeless Ready casing and 3C MaxxTerra compound. - Mid-spike tread design - 3C Maxx Terra rubber compound - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
Michelin's Country Mud is a super versatile MTB tire. Tough enough for loose and rocky trails, it offers astonishing grip in slippery, wet conditions when traction is at a premium. The Country Mud features exceptional durability so you can enjoy this tire for many a ride.
$19.95 - $24.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
Page 1 of 3 Next page