- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
$25.99 - $35.99
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Securely hide your Di2 Battery within your seatpost - Di2 battery sold separately
ADL Aerobars are adjustable with an integrated bracket design. They can be flipped in either left or right direction to use with or without armrests. - Clamp style and three position F-35i injected armrest provide and adjustable road specific fit - Fits both 26.0 and 31.8mm basebars, shims included - Stack: 37mm-97mm - Armrest adjustment 20mm fore/aft - Reach: -60mm, -40mm, -30mm - Extension Adjustment: Fixed - Width: 165mm-320mm (center to center) - Weight: 420g
Flip-up armrest leaving the base or drop bar clear for riding with your hands on the flat section of the handlebar. - Construction: 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum - Stack Height: 24mm - Width Adjustment: 37mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Weight: 242g
Profile's T2+ DL Clip-on Aerobars feature ergonomic S-bend extensions with 30mm of rise for speed, aerodynamics, and a high-performance fit. These clip-ons also boast Profile's F-19a anatomic armrests, with multiple fore/aft positions and 15-degrees of rotation, as well as their J2 brackets so that you have length, width and arm adjustments to easily achieve the perfect aero tuck. The included extension bridge makes these bars ITU Draft Legal.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.
The Problem Solvers Compression Plug for 1 1/8-inch Forks is for threadless aluminum and carbon forks. It fits tightly inside the fork and provides easy headset adjustment and a nice, clean look.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Clamp with Rack Mounts is an ingenious adapter that gives you a super-secure and clean way to mount a rear rack on your bicycle. This light and durable aluminum piece simply takes the place of your seat tube collar. It includes a stainless-steel binder bolt and 2 5mm screws for rack attachment.
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
Steel 1mm spacer fits Shimano cassette bodies - Great for 10 sp cass on 8/9 sp hubs - Also for many other fit applications
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
$19.99 - $20.99
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
- Converts a cassette hub to a single speed - 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line - Available in black or red anodized 6061 aluminum - Fits Shimano style cassette bodies - Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$10.00 - $21.99
Replacement chainring bolt kits
Made of stretchable neoprene to fit almost any fork. Heavy duty stitching allows the one size fits all products to be trimmed according to the amount of travel. (Fits on forks up to 100 mm of travel.) - Neoprene and velcro boots deflect mud, water and debris - Cut-To-Fit design makes sizing simple. One size fits most
$2.00 - $3.99
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|