Sunlite brake cable. - 1.5 x 1700mm
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
$3.29 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Cable is coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Length: 2300mm - Diameter: 1.2 - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM - Double Ended: No
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished super-slick brake cable with electrolysis coating - Electrolysis coating offers an ultra-smooth surface finish that greatly reduces friction for outstanding braking performance - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: MTB
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology. - Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated. - Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008. - Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables. - Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers. - 60-65mm in length. - Black
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
Mountain Elite Link shifter housing sets are constructed from interlocking aluminum links for completely compressionless operation. Combine that with the included low-friction Teflon cables and you've got a lightweight, friction fighting package that provides optimal performance. - Durable, aluminum housing won't kink or rust - Precise, compressionless shifting performance - 20% lighter than traditional housings - SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are one sided for easy installation Kit includes: - Front Cable Length: 1500mm - Rear Cable Length: 2300mm - Housing Length: 450mm w/920mm Lubed Liner - 450mm w/2000mm Lubed Liner - 380mm w/1100mm Lubed Liner - 310+350mm w/1300mm Lubed Liner - 30 Links - 15 Mini Tube Tops - 6 Cable Donuts - 2 Cable Tips - 2 Rotating Hooks - 1 Dirt Guard
This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. Available in Black, Red, Silver, Gold, or Blue—it's designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means precision shifting. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional linear strand housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you've got the best of performance and style. - Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility - Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple - 20% lighter than traditional linear strand shift housings - Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction - Aluminum housing won't kink or rust. - 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit (MCK755) has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color including gold, silver, red, and blue In the Box: - Front Cable Length: 1500mm - Rear Cable Length: 2300mm - Housing Length: 450mm w/920mm Lubed Liner - 450mm w/2000mm Lubed Liner - 380mm w/1100mm Lubed Liner - 310+350mm w/1300mm Lubed Liner - 30 Links - 15 Mini Tube Tops - 6 Cable Donuts - 2 Cable Tips - 2 Rotating Hooks - 1 Dirt Guard
Mountain Elite Sealed shift cable & housing sets completely protect your system against dirt, mud, and debris. A fully continuous liner with upgraded Speed-Lube lubricant ensures that protection against the elements does not come at the expense of top level performance. - Polymer coated cables dramatically reduce friction - Speed-Lube ultra slick lubricant protects cable to ensure consistent performance - Sealed system prohibit grime from contaminating system and compromising shift quality - SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are one sided for easy installation Kit includes: - Front Cable Length: 1500mm - Rear Cable Length: 2300mm - Housing Length: 3200mm - 2 Grub Seals - 4 Open Brass End Caps - 7 Open Alloy End Caps for 5mm Housing - 2 Non-Crimp Cable Tips - 2 3G Tube Tops - 2 Rotating Hooks
Road Elite Link brake cable and housing sets are constructed from interlocking aluminum links for completely compressionless operation. Combine that with the included low-friction Teflon cables and you've got the pinnacle of mechanical braking performance. - Durable, aluminum housing won't kink or rust - Compressionless housing results in crisp brake lever feel - 50% lighter than traditional housings - Linked design allows for tight bends without kinking during tricky cable runs - Slick-lube liner - Teflon coated slick stainless cables - SRAM/Shimano road compatible cable end Included in kit: - Front Cable Length: 850mm - Rear Cable Length: 1650mm - Housing Length: 400mm w/610mm Lubed Liner - 400mm w/1430mm Lubed Liner - 240mm w/710mm Lubed Liner - 26 Links - 10 Mini Tube Tops - 3 Cable Donuts - 2 CGX 5mm Brake housing, 300mm - 2 Open End Caps - 2 Cable Tips - 2 Adaptor End Caps - 2 Rotating Hooks
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces - 1.6mm
$107.98 - $109.85
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. - 30m - Made in Japan
$41.38 - $61.00
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - 100 ferrules per bottle - For use with 4mm housing
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - Chrome color - 100 ferrules per bottle
$159.98 - $379.98
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of rubber cable O-rings - 100/Bottle - Prevents cable to frame contact
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Premium stainless steel for greater durability - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
$37.25 - $39.08
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Page 1 of 7 Next page