MatchStix are a multi-functional multitool integrated/contained within a special/dedicated15mm thru-axle. Made in Asheville, NC, and available in various fitments, it acts as a chain breaker, 5mm hex, spoke tool, and bit receiver all in one. With its included bit sleeve and chain link holder, MatchStix is ready to help you out when you're out there. - For Rockshox 100 x 15mm Forks - Contains 6 stainless steel bits and bit sleeve: 6mm, 4mm, 3mm, T25 Torx, T30 Torx, and Flathead screwdriver - Chainbreaker, 5mm Allen wrench, Presta valve tool/bit holder, and chain link retainer are integrated into removable lever - Compatible chain quick links: KMC 9, 10, and 11 spd, SRAM 9 and 10 spd (SRAM 11 and 12 quick links are not compatible) - 102g average weight, not including chain link - Thread Pitch: 1.5 - Overall Length: 147mm
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
• HD hardened steel construction
- Mini torque wrench preset to 5 newton meters - Includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits, T20 and T25 torx bits
- High quality Kraftform Plus screwdrivers. - Multi-component Kraftform Plus handle - Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. - The tips are microscopically roughened for optimal bite to the screw. - "Take it easy" tool finder with color coding according to profiles and size stamp - The hexagonal anti-roll feature
- Mini Ratchet compatible with 1/4'' square nuts - Hi torque capacity up to 65nm - Simple Left/Right Switchover - Fine tooth mechanism with 60 teeth - Small return angle of 6° for precise work - Ideal for working in confined spaces
- Bit socket with 1/4 inch drive and holding function. - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size
- Bit socket with 3/8 inch drive and holding function. - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$1.05 - $2.88
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
$1.69 - $5.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Fits all 1/4-inch socket-type torque wrenches for use with the Prestacycle Bicycle Bit Set. Prestacycle's bits cost 1/10 the price of buying socket head sets to meet all the requirements of bicycles. Using bits allows you to perform initial installation with Prestacycle's reversible mini ratchet – then leave the bit inside the job – remove the mini ratchet – and connect your torque wrench onto the bit to finish final tightening.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Specially formulated low-friction lubricant for the seals and bushings of the air chamber for front and rear Fox Racing Shox. Float Fluid is the recommended lube for use with Fox forks and shocks. - Use when rebuilding Fox suspension to lubricate foam rings and seals - Corrosion inhibitor
Carry Planet Bike's Patch Kit on every ride, even if you have a spare tube. It weighs next to nothing and includes six self-adhesive patches, sand paper and instructions, all in a handy little case.
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
High-quality bits for recessed Torx Plus screws. Torx Plus profile: in comparison to normal Torx profiles, the enlargement of the 6 torque-transferring flanks between the tool and the screw is effected by means of an ellipse-shaped profile design and not a circular one. This means that the power applied when screwdriving is spread over a larger area. Higher torque is transferred and the service life of the screw and tool is also enhanced. - For Torx Plus screws - Particularly hard for semi-hard materials - 1/4" hexagon drive - High torque transfer - Size: 40 IP x 25mm
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5. NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
$3.95 - $8.55
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
$3.99 - $19.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
eeWings - Ti-Prep from Cane Creek.
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Page 1 of 52 Next page