Yarmouth (Power Zone) Location & Hours
484 Station Ave., Yarmouth, MA
(in the Stop & Shop Plaza)
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Hyannis Location & Hours
323 Barnstable Rd., Hyannis, MA
Monday: 10am - 5pm
Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
Wednesday thru Saturday: 10am - 5pm
North Falmouth Location & Hours
13 County Rd., N. Falmouth, MA
Closed Until March 2017
Before every ride the Bike Zone recommends that you:
- Wear a properly fitted helmet approved by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Inspect the foam of your helmet for any cracks or dents. Manufactures recommend replacement after 5 years.
- Be sure that all of the components of your bicycle, including but not limited to you brakes, pedals, grips, handlebars, frame and seat, are in optimum condition and suitable for use.
- Be sure that none of the components on your bicycle are bent, damaged or out of alignment.
- Check to be sure that all quick release fasteners, nuts and bolts are properly adjusted. Bounce the bicycle on the ground, listen and look for anything which may be loose.
- Be sure that your wheels are perfectly centered. Spin the wheels to be sure that they do not wobble up and down or from side to side, they do no make contact with the fork or brake pads while rotating.
- Check all reflectors/lights to make sure that they are clean, straight, securely mounted and working properly (lights).
- Check your brake pads and cables to be sure they are in good condition.
- Test your brakes at the beginning of your ride to make sure that they are operating properly.
- Learn and follow local bicycle laws and regulations, obey all traffic signals, signs and laws while your ride.